Ventil offers variety of test benches for the Cryogenic testing of valves, intended for extreme cold operating conditions. We supply standard, ‘ready for use’ solutions for the common range of valve types and sizes, but also design special systems and complete turn-key Cryo – test facilities. Depending on the application and requirements, the test bench is completed with;
- Liquid Nitrogen offloading, storage and supply system
- One or several cooling baths, fully insulated and completed with integrated exhaust plenums
- Liquid Nitrogen spray – cooling system
- Automatic, sensor controlled exhaust system
- Oxygen level sensing and alarm system
- Test temperature sensing
- Hand controlled or fully automated Helium / Nitrogen gas test system up to 1500 bar / 21,750 psi.
- Seat leakage detection, measuring and automatic verification according to applicable standard(s)
- Full surrounding safety enclosure construction with automatic (interlock) doors
Below are some examples of Cryogenic test benches. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information.